Among many fitness equipment, the treadmill is one great kind which a lot of users enjoy using. Compared to other machines, like the step machines or the elliptical trainers, when practicing with the treadmill, more calories will be burnt. That is the reason why many people love the treadmill at their own home. Including this machine in your home, it will do not take you too much of time to go to the gym for practicing. Of all the treadmills, the Lifespan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill is considered as the best Treadmill review.
Many people believe that the Lifespan TR 1200i is a great product to choose as their partner at their home. You can take a lot of advantages of them. The machine consists of the running surface which is 20’’ x 56’’. This surface is able to suffer from the weight up to 300 pounds.
In addition, the product also provides many other benefits for you. For examples, the data exercise will be saved after practicing, built-in speakers are installed as well. So you can listen to your favorite songs when you are working out.
The advantages of this kind of the treadmill
- Ample Programming– up to 17 programs and 2 programs which control the users’ heart rate are set previously in the machine. You also have the customized workouts in case you are the member of the LifeSpan Fitness Club.
- Incline Levels–the product provides you with 15 different levels.
- Belt Quality And Length– because of the two-ply belt, it is much more durable. The belt is 20’’ x 56’’ long as we told above. The area is large enough for you to feel more comfortable while using the machine.
- Powerful Motor With High Speed– the LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill provides the user the 2.5 CHP motor. The providers are always proud of this technology because of the motor’s warranty. The machine can reach the speed of 11mph and there is no problem if you change the speed. For most of the treadmills, 10 mph is the highest speed they can have.
- Portable Data Storage– this feature is typical of this kind of the product. It’s hard for you to find this feature in other machines. After working out, you can save all the data, including your heart rate, the steps you took, or the calories you burnt in a USB. Moreover, the daily reports are also provided to you on their panel which is online. From that, you will make a plan for your practice.
- Foldability And Warranty– to save the space in your house, the machine can be folded. About the products’ warranty, you are certainly surprised. The frame and the motor have the lifetime warranty, each part of the machine has the three-year warranty and the labor services have one-year. That’s so wonderful, isn’t it?
What we don’t like about this machine
- No Pen Drive– the machine does not provide you with the USB drive. The drive is not expensive so it’s more efficient to include it in the machine.
- LifeSpan Membership– when you buy the product, the tracking service is only available for 4 months. And then if you want to continue to use this service, you have to pay the fee for the subscription. The cost for the membership is quite cheap so we think that the free membership should be available.
- No Cooling Fans– nowadays, there are many kinds of the treadmill including the cooling fans while this product does not. To improve this, a separate fan can be provided,
- Missing Lubricant– the machine also does not consist of the belt lubricant. It’s inconvenient when the user has to buy it after that. The belt lubricant is also a necessary feature which should be included along with the machine.
The LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill won the Editor Choice which is given for the best treadmill in 2016. To have more information about the products, you can visit the Amazon website or other.
About the author: Gregory Florez is a prominent health advisor. He has a great deal of experience ranging from offering best single practicing lessons to choosing popular fitness brands and reliable exercise machine. Actually, Gregory is a talent author working with IDEA. Besides, many people know him as a great speaker in American Council in terms of Fitness. He maintains the relationship with many Medias and magazines like Health and Fitness Business. Currently, Gregory is in charge of a journalist for Club Industry’s Fitness Business Pro newspaper, and Exercise’s Professional site of American Council.